As you can see in the image above, Samsung have gotten rid of the huge 4×2 background styled weather widget that covers half of your wallpaper and moved onto a transparent styled one.
Until the actual weather widget gets ported, you will have use XWidget and apply this as a theme on it. XWidget is available for freeat the Play Store.
Download S6 Weather theme – Click here.
- Download XWidget from the Google Play store.
- Download the theme from above.
- Extract the zip file and move the extracted folder into/sdcard0/XWidget/Widgets/(sdcard0 means your internal storage).
- Now go to your homescreen and add a 4×1 XWidget, then chooseGalaxy S6 Weather Widget.
- Enjoy your new S6 Weather widget.