Do you want to Update Android 7 LG G2 Mini ? And require Download Cm14 for LG G2 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to Update LG G2 to Nougat 7.0 using a System ROM .
LG G2 mini is a smaller version of the Lg G2 . Some days before we formulate on How to update Lg G3 to Android nougat and today we are here with the Android 7.0 upgrade for LG G2 mini . G2 mini was drive in 2014 and since then the smartphone is running on android KitKat . The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core Processor and 1Gb of RAM . As the processor is average so we can’t, expect any official nougat 7.0 update for G2 mini , But however, we can use a Nougat based custom ROM to update the device . Android 7.0 N is the advanced android version which comes with many new upgrades and features .
Download and Update Android 7 LG G2 MiSo to update Lg G2 mini to nougat we have to use CM14 ROM . Cyanogenmod 14 for Lg g2 mini is an android n 7.0 nougat based custom ROM that appears with all features of android 7.0 . Some of the main features of the custom ROM are :-
- The custom ROM is meant on android 7.0 N Nougat .
- This is a CM14 ROM for G2 mini .
- The ROM supports Gravity box .
- Pre-rooted .
- Different themes .
- Android N ringtones .
- Android N wallpaper .
- Battery Tweaks .
- Multitasking Manager .
- No Hang .
- No lag .
What’s working in the ROM ?
- Music Player .
- Mobile Data .
Requirements and points to remember :-
- This is a system ROM so it may contain some bugs .
- It is suggested to always flash the latest build of the ROM .
- Don’t try to flash this ROM on any another smartphone .
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery ready in your device .
- There should be more then 4Gb of free storage available in the internal memory to run the update .
- CWM or TWRP rescue is needed to flash the update .
- A USB Cable and a Laptop or computer are required to run the update .
How to Update Android 7 LG G2 Mini :
- Starting from Downloading the CM14 ROM for LG G2 Mini .
- It is suggested to download the ROM in Laptop or computer .
- Next Downloading the ROM Connect your Device to the computer using a Usb cable .
- Then copy the downloaded ROM and paste in the path of Sd card or Internal memory ( Sd card is recommended ) .
- Then disconnect your Smartphone from PC .
- Now make a backup of all data and Contacts .
- Now switch off your smartphone
- Now Pull out the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now insert the battery again .
- Next, you have to boot your LG G2 Mini in recovery method .
- To boot In recovery mode Press Volume UP + Power button .
- Don’t lose the keys till the smartphone Boots in recovery Mode .
- Now your smartphone will boot in recovery mode .
- From now you will see many options .
- Select the following options :-
- After it tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache.
- Wipe cache .
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Then select on back key and select backup .
- Now Backup all important data.
- Now again select the back key and tap on Install button .
- Now select the Update.zip .
- Now the recovery will ask you to Confirm the installation .
- Just tick on yes install android nougat 7.0 in LG g2 mini .
- As soon as you Confirm the flashing procedure will begin .
- The installation will take about 5 minutes to complete .
- After the flashing completes you will get a message” CanogenMod14 flashed successfully ” .
- And then just tap on Reboot .
- The first boot will take 2-3 minutes .
- That’s all !!! You hold successfully updated your LG G2 mini to android n 7.0 nougat .