XtreStoLite 3.3.1 FINAL Marshmallow Android 6.0.1
– One ROM for 15 different S6 models: Normal S6 / S6 Edge F/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S
– Based on the latest Samsung Stock G925F XXU3DPDP Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware (Base build date: 22-APR-2016)
– Deodexed Mod Edition: Deodexed & Mods!
The Mods that are included with this version:
★ 5-Way Reboot Menu
★ Removed High volume warning message
★ Enabled Multi-Window for all apps
★ All 3 animation speeds at 0.5 at default
★ No auto SMS -> MMS conversion with the Samsung messaging app
★ Enabled Display Scaling in Settings -> Display
★ Enabled Touch button light duration option in Settings -> Display
★ Outdoor mode for display
★ 12 Toolbox (from S5)
★ Optional: 3Minit battery MOD
★ Optional: Remove Gray statusbar when using the Power Saving mode
★ Optional: ‘Good Lock’ brand new SystemUI interface by Samsung!
– Latest Samsung stock kernel as default kernel
– Integrated Fix for the ‘No deep-sleep’ bug!!
(thanks to @HomerSp & @Chainfire)
– All the standard features of Stock Android will work, so it’s nearly even light as an AOSP ROM but then with the TouchWiz launcher, SystemUI & some Samsung apps
– ROM still includes the original Samsung Keyboard, Gallery, Camera, Dialer, Messages, Music, Alarm, File Explorer & Calculator apps
– Deleted more than 1.5 Gb from the ROM (in comparison to the stock firmware)
– Latest SuperSu & BusyBox binary’s integrated
– Sqlite3 3.12.2 binary and optimization script
– KNOX fully removed
– 100% Clean and correct installation script (hand-made by me)
– Native Call Recording
– At every boot the FsTrim command will be excecuted, to keep your Phone smooth and the internal memory fast!
– Updated Google Play Services, Play Store & Webview to the latest version that’s available
– ‘Allow 3rd-party app install’ enabled at default
– Working Private Mode (available as an add-on in post #2)
– (Optional) CSC tweaks, like:
★ Add secondary symbols to the Samsung Keyboard (only works with US English language)
★ Native Call recording
★ LTE data icon, instead of 4G
★ Camera shutter sound button in the Samsung Camera app
★ App lock on recents panel
★ Mobile data usage counter on notification panel
★ Enable camera during call
★ Disabled Auto-correction for the Samsung Keyboard at default
★ Filming with the Samsung camera app no longer pauses Music (if you’re playing music)
★ Messaging time stamps to it’s original time
★ Enable Call Button in call log list
★ Call/Message blocking Settings entry
★ Message 999 recipient limit
★ Exit button in the Samsung internet Browser
★ Vibrate on call answering
★ Extended Smart Manager (2nd page) with: App lock, permission/notification manager & call/message block
– A few (optional) build.prop tweaks, like: Fewer WiFi scans, Faster Boot animation speeds, Disabled call ring and Proximity delay.
– Unique separate Aroma Add-on Package which includes all the removed Samsung ‘bloatware’ apps, so that you can flash at any time your missing app back… (see Post #2)
First boot up (after doing an clean flash) can take up an long time (around the 5 minutes), this is because this ROM is deodexed!
Settings -> Wallpaper FC’s!? That’s normal… because you have to flash the Samsung Wallpaper picker add-on with the XtreStoLite Aroma Add-on Package for this (see post #2)
To enable ‘Okay Google everywhere’, you need to follow this guide
Heart rate sensor not working in S-Health? Then make sure that you have installed S-health via the Aroma addon package, and not via the Play store or the Galaxy App store.
Use ONLY this Xposed framework version for this ROM (arm64 sdk23 for Marshmallow and arm64 sdk22 for Lollipop)
If you’re experiencing ANY issue, then first make sure that you’re on the latest bootloader/firmware (see post #4 for latest one for your model), and that you’ve done an clean install (data/factory reset before installing the ROM).
All the Google Play Store apps are NOT included in the ROM (or Aroma add-on package), you can download those by yourself in the Play Store
Install Marshmallow bootloader & modem and install custom recovery:
– Install the correct MM bootloader & modem for your model with Odin (see post #5 of this thread)
– Make sure that you have an working TWRP custom recovery installed
(This trips your KNOX warranty counter!)
Install the ROM
– Copy the ROM & Aroma add-on package zip files to your internal of your Phone
– Reboot to recovery mode (TWRP)
– Do an Data/Factory reset first in your recovery
– Start the installation of the ROM
– Optional: flash the Aroma add-on package, to install missing components or extra add-ons (You can do this anytime!)
– Enjoy the Rom!